Pamela C. Bernal
Insurance Agent · Insurance Broker
A licensed agent and a neighbor who has been in the San Ramon Valley for the past 29 years.
- Born in New York, raised in Southern California
- Moved to Northern California with her family in 1985
- Taught High School in Southern California
- Has worked in Insurance Sales with a specialty in Employee Benefits since 1994
- Loyola Marymount University Graduate
- Holds a California Department of Insurance Health & Life License
- Certified by Covered CA for Individual and Group Insurance Sales
- AHIP Certification for Sale of Medicare Advantage, Part D and Medicare Supplements
- Notary License for California State
- Outside of work is an active supporter of the Fellowship of Performing Arts and the Diablo Ballet
- Avid reader
- Enjoys Yoga, Jazzercise and Soccer
- Fan of Shakespearean Drama and music
Learning Is Easy
Learning about the benefits and protections life insurance offers is easy. And it’s the smart thing to do. Life insurance can protect the ones you love and be the foundation of your financial plan. We offer both term and whole life insurance at a price that works within your budget. You’ll have the peace of mind knowing that you’re backed by one of the strongest, most financially secure companies in the industry.
Find out what others already know
Find out what so many others already know: when it comes to keeping the good going in your life, Bernal Insurance Agency is the smart and easy choice.
Want more information?
Serious about buying life insurance? Want more information? Drop us a note or give us a call, and we’ll have one of our local, professionally-trained agents contact you –the consultation is free.
Just a simple discussion
No high pressure, just a simple discussion in-person or on the phone with a neighbor who has been in the San Ramon Valley for the past 29 years.
So, if you want to protect your family and preserve your assets – begin today!
Learn & Plan
If you want to go someplace you’ve never been before, one of the best ways to do it is educate yourself about all your options and then map out the route that’s best for you. Learn & Plan.
That’s our aim: to help you learn all you can about your options for reaching your financial goals and then plan how to get there. Financial security is both a destination and a journey and we want to help you every step of the way.
- Employee Benefits 75%
- Individual Insurance Plans 50%
- Medicare Benefits 40%
- Life Insurance 20%
- Retirement Planning 20%
- Chiropractic Plans 15%
- Notary Service 10%
- Long Term Care 10%
What Our Customers Are Saying
Don’t just take it from us, let our customers do the talking!
“I highly recommend Pam. She has been helping us with our office health insurance for over 10 years. She is very professional, easy to reach and always on top of things. We have been very happy with her.”Shawn Taheri DDS,MS
“I contacted Pam after trying unsuccessfully to navigate through the confusion of Covered CA. Pam patiently listened to my concerns, answered all my questions in detail, calculated the costs of different options, and explained the plans and their benefits thoroughly. She handled all the paperwork and personally made follow up phone calls to ensure my application was moving through the process on time. Pam is proactive and attentive. She responds quickly to inquiries and a pleasure to work with.”Susan Hansson